If your computer is having trouble turning on and constantly switches off or is making a really loud fan noise it’s highly probable it’s overheating. If you persist to use the computer in this fashion and don’t have it serviced the end result is a cooked CPU which in most circumstances rights off the computer. Quick and inexpensive clean and service will resolve this issue.
- NBN Co names its next CIO
- RBA goes public with payments outage post-incident report
- ANZ taps Kmart for new head of cloud platforms
- Facebook fined $412 million over scraped profiles
- Government urged to end 'broadband tax'
- UK ditches ban on 'legal but harmful' online content
- RBA refreshes career paths for its technology team
- Banks in EU face tougher rules on cloud migration
- Gov's new privacy breach penalties pass parliament
- Medibank breach prompts "intensifying" APRA scrutiny