This is a classic example of the damage water can do. Never put your drinks in with the laptop or leave them close to your computer when you’re working on it. If you do spill liquid into the laptop turn it off immediately and remove the battery and get it to a technician ASAP as there will still be a chance for it to work again. If power is left connected to a water damage product corrosion can virtually happen overnight.
- Experts call for rethink of COVIDSafe app
- Kmart Australia shows off autonomous mobile robot sorter technology
- Two US senators want to target ransomware by sanctioning nations that allow it
- Apple to scan iCloud photo uploads for child abuse images
- WA govt taking weeks to remove system access for ex-staff: audit
- Defence hands EY $10m for a five month job
- Uber posts US$509m adjusted loss on driver incentives even as trips rise
- LinkedIn must face narrowed US lawsuit claiming it overcharged advertisers
- NBN Co says it conducts many audits of delivery partner "activities"
- How to think about business resiliency and technology